Information about protection of personal data
Under Article 13 of the protection of personal data Code (Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003), HappyWays Srl provides, below, the information on (1) the personal data (2) entered during registration to this community.
1) Purposes for which the data processing is necessary
The data provided at registration to http://www.happyways.it site will be treated in full compliance with applicable privacy legislation, solely to allow participation in the community and perform the tasks required to manage it; the e-mail address will be used to send communications related to the activity. Providing such data is necessary to make possible the participation in the service.
2) Procedures and logic of the treatment
The treatment is done by means of computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in ordert to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
3) The holder of personal data
The holder of personal data is HappyWays srl. The Holder of Users Personal Data takes all necessary security measures to prevent access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Information.
In addition the Holder, in some cases, might allow access to the data to categories of workers involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where those involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
5) Right of access to personal data and other rights under Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Each user has a right of access at all times to the data concerning him and to enforce his rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code, by contacting the appropriate section Contacts; the same way you can request the source of data, correction, updating or integration of inaccurate or incomplete data, or erasure or blocking of data handled in violation of law, or oppose their use for legitimate reasons as indicated in the request.
1) Any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction , comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data.
2) It cited by way of example: the name, surname, place and date of birth, social security number, phone number, postal address, educational qualifications and other elements of personal identity.